Monday, March 3, 2014

Old Stuff day 2014

I was reminded by a post on Dulce et Decorum Est, that March the 2nd is Old Stuff Day.  I partook in this little blogging meme last year, so i figured, why not do it again, even though it's now March the 3rd (I was late last year too).

So, what to link to this year? Well, the guidelines for posting are:
  • Posts that you considered special that didn’t receive as much attention as you thought they deserved
  • Content that people liked in the past, but haven’t seen recently
  • Posts you might have created before your site received much traffic, and now deserve to be reshown
  • Or any content you’re particularly proud of!
When looking back through my older posts, I came across a pair of posts for my Urban War miniatures. One for the Viridians, and a second for the Syntha. For the Syntha post, I even put my painting scheme, something I planned to do more of, but never materialised. I was in fact hoping that I had posted the painting scheme I used for the Viridians, as I have recently regained a bunch of my minis for Urban War, including some rather nice Viridian models and it woul dbe nice to do them in the same paint scheme. But that was not the case. Even back then, with all my good intentions, I was still rather slap-dash in what I posted.



What can you pull out of the annuls of your blog for us to drool over?

No comments:

Post a Comment